08 September 2008

chris and hope's engagement pictures

So, this past weekend I had a lot of fun shooting an engagement picture session for Hope and Chris, who go to my parents' church. They came to our wedding and loved Andy's pictures (but I mean, who doesn't?!), but he was out of their budget, so Hope asked me if I would be up to the task. I warned her not to expect Andy-quality work, but that I would do my best. This has actually been a really fun process, and I'm excited to shoot their wedding in October. Sorry these pictures aren't very big or well-organized... still working on my mad computer skillz. But let me just say, learning and using Photoshop has been really challenging but also really exciting. Eep! I love photography. I hope you guys like these! 

****ETA: Okay, I just realized you can click on the thumbnails and see a much bigger version. So that should be better!





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Hope said...

Oh my gosh! You are so incredibly talented! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thank you so much ~ Hope

elisa said...

Wow! I'm officially impressed! My favorites are the ones with the Tennessee Theatre in the background!

Unknown said...

WOW! I love those pictures, amazing! Morgan you have a true gift for art and photography!

Morgan said...

Thank you guys... you're too good. Definitely still on the amateur level, but my appetite is definitely whetted.

Amanda said...

Morgan, these are fabulous! I am so excited that you are getting started on one of your dreams. :-) Keep it up! Can't wait to see more of your lovely photos in the future. :-)